Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Bike Any Girl Would Love

I've been thinking about how to keep active in the evenings instead of getting caught up watching the t.v. so after I posted a blog a couple of weeks ago with a picture of a bicycle, I thought "that's it!".. and then the hunt was on.  I was in search of the perfect bike..because anyone that knows me that just any old bike isn't going to do, it has to be me :).  So I started searching, and searching, on and on.. I also never like to pay full price for ANYTHING!  So if its not on sale (at least 60%), clearance, Craigslist, flea market, garage sale or free, I'm not interested.  I finally found my bike.  Well, my first one any way.  I think this bike thing could become a potential collection for me.  But here is a picture of my bike.  I love her! I need a bell and basket though, which the bell a friend of mine has so I will be getting that but now I am on a  quest to find the perfect basket.  I paid a little more than I wanted to for this bike BUT it is one that I have had my eye on for a while.  It's readily available (WalMart) but it's not a true vintage but it has the spirit of one, and that's okay in my book.  Check it out! Isn't she pretty?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It! Read more at http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/add-a-pin-it-button-to-your-posts.html#ixzz2Z500KKpa